ChurchWest | Independent Insurance Agency for Your Ministry – An independent insurance agency exclusively serving 3000+ churches, schools, and ministries in California, Arizona, and Nevada.
Register for the 2023 HR Bootcamp
Ministry Type

What type of ministry are you with?

We've Got Your Back

We keep you covered so you can do what you do best, ministry.

Trusted by 4,000+ ministries across California, Arizona, and Nevada

Churchwest truly cares about supporting churches.

Denise Garcia, Valley Community Church of Pleasanton

The service that we receive from ChurchWest is top-notch. I could not do my job without them.

Mindy Parry, The Bridge Bible Church

Great people to work with! Helpful and informative.

Jodi Winkle, The Lighthouse Early Childhood Center

ChurchWest is a great company. They are easy to do business with quick with responses. Our agent is very personable, calls or emails regularly to make sure our needs are being met. I've worked with other companies and CW is by far an excellent company!

Irene O'Leary, North City Church
AB-506 was made effective on January 1, 2022. The rollout from the state hasn’t been completely smooth and there has been new legislation passed that changes 2 things: Clarifies the expectations and deadlines with implementing LiveScan. Adds more confusion when supervising youth We wish that this was easy, but it’s not. We’ve brought back Bob...
Safety for your congregants and your facility is of the utmost importance in this day and age. It is our goal to ensure you have the authoritative and expert information to get the proper security solutions your ministry needs. Here are a few helpful links for you and your team to access all in one...
Our team has been receiving a lot of calls from ministries about things that they’ve been told about CalSavers Retirement Savings Program and the upcoming deadline to enroll by June 30, 2022.  What is CalSavers? CalSavers was established by the State of California to provide employees a way to save for retirement through automatic payroll deduction. Employers are generally required...