Property – ChurchWest | Independent Insurance Agency for Your Ministry
Register for the 2023 HR Bootcamp
Ministry Type

What type of ministry are you with?


While General Liability Coverage covers some minimal property damage, it is important for ministries owning a physical location to purchase Property Coverage. Property coverage protects physical ownership and leased assets such as a building itself and assets located on-campus including equipment, tools, and furniture.

Any time, anywhere, we are here for you!
Get in touch today!
Send Us an Email!