With the passage of AB506, there are new requirements for ministries and your programs. These are all new as of January 1, 2022 and it’s different than what we’ve been doing in the past. We hosted a webinar on February 8, 2022 addressing these new updates and more than 200 questions arose. On March 1, 2022, we hosted a second webinar and addressed many of your questions. Watch the replay!
This webinar covered:
- New mandated reporter training for administrators, employees & volunteers
- Who is and is not a mandated reporter.
- New requirements for LiveScan background checks on administrators, employees and volunteers.
- How to stay compliant with child abuse prevention policies & procedures.
- A model abuse prevention program and avenues for customization.