All Of Your Healthcare Reform Questions Answered…And A Free Lunch
All of your healthcare reform questions answered…and a free lunch
Wow! That was easy! All I had to do was:
- Read the 363,812 words that make up Healthcare Reform (right),
- Read hundreds of lawsuits,
- Read the Supreme Court’s decision,
- Watch how religious organizations have responded,
- Track 50 states’ responses to setting up a Health Insurance exchange,
- Sort through all of the rhetoric, advertising, & political campaigns
and I’m pretty sure I’ve got it all figured it all out.
Honestly, no one knows what to expect or how to plan.
Join us for a Lunch & Learn at one of three locations: San Diego, Orange County or LA/Inland Empire.
You’ll hear one of the leading educators on this topic, Donna Lively from GuideStone Insurance speaking on:
- What does your church’s future hold regarding Health Care Reform?
- Are there penalties?
- Should we still offer church sponsored health insurance?
- What benefit designs will be available?
- What are the exchanges and how do they work?
- What is “shared responsibility” and does it affect us?
- Is it going to cost more for the same coverage in 2014?
These, and many other questions, are being asked regarding the “what now/next steps” of Health Care Reform implementation. During this two hour session, there will be an overview presentation with information on the current regulations and those regulations still in the pipeline. You will have time to ask questions about the Affordable Care Act and its many provisions, and hear discussions from others in your same situation.
So bring your questions and join us for a lively discussion of –
Health Care Reform: Where do we go from here?
Cost: Free (many thanks to our host churches & GuideStone for their generosity)
A few notes:
This event will not be sales oriented at all.
We are keeping the size of these lunches smaller than what you have seen at our past ‘one day’ conferences so that we can discuss, in depth, this pressing topic.
Some locations are already 40% full before we have publically announced it, so PLEASE reserve your space right away.
This event will not be sales oriented at all. Did I mention that before? I really mean it!
Hope to see you there!